Well! We all know that Alia Bhatt started her career as Shanaya Singhania in the Bollywood film Student of the Year (2012). She is one of the highest-paid Bollywood actresses. She is one of the most successful actresses, she appeared on the list of Celebrity 100 in Forbes India in 2014 and she also appeared on the list of 30 Under 30 in Forbes Asia. Check out Alia Bhatt Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Read more about Alia Bhatt and many other popular celebrities here. Here we are providing you some of the most popular celebrities you should know about their lifestyle and their story of success like Varun Dawan, Sidrath Malhotra, Salman Khan and many more. You can also visit Shweta Basu, Eisha Singh, and others on our official homepage.
Alia Bhatt is a Bollywood Actress and Singer. She was born on 15 March 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She was made her debut as a child artist with Hindi Thriller Movie Sangharsh in 1999. Alia Bhatt made her lead role debut in movie Student of The Year in 2012 . She appeared in many commercial successful Hindi Movies including “2 States (2014), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), Kapoor & Sons (2016), Dear Zindagi (2016), Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017), Highway (2014) and Udta Punjab (2016) etc. Alia Bhatt established herself as one of the leading and Commercial successful Highest Paid Actress of Bollywood.
Alia Bhatt is known for her gorgeous looks. During her teenage days, she was a fat girl and weighed around 65 kgs but after regular exercise and strict diet plan, she makes her fit. Her height is 5’3’’ (160cm) and weight approx 54 kg (119 lbs). Her physical measurements are 34-23-35. Her bra size is 32B. She has dark brown color hair and dark brown eyes.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Alia Bhatt’s Father Mahesh Bhatt worked as Director, Producer and Screenwriter and her Mother Soni Razdan, an actress & Director. She has one elder sister Shaheen Bhatt, one step-sister Pooja Bhatt and one step-brother Rahul Bhatt, works as a fitness trainer. Alia Bhatt did her High Schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai.
Alia Bhatt had three relationships, with Ramesh Dubey, when she was in sixth class, with Ali Dadarkar when she was in eighth class. There was also a rumored that she had an affair with popular actor Varun Dhawan. As per the reports, she is currently dating businessman Kavin Mittal.
Filmography/ Movies List
2012 Student of the Year
2014 2 States
2014 Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
2016 Kapoor & Sons
2016 Udta Punjab
2016 Dear Zindagi
2017 Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya
Alia Bhatt Net Worth
Alia Bhatt has a net worth of $4 million US dollars as of 2017. She makes around 3 -5 crore per film and her high-profile endorsement deals rake in her net worth. Alia through singing also and from her own fashion line for women.
Current News of Alia Bhatt
Ranbir Kapoor finally confirms his relationship with Alia Bhatt & now have a new IT couple. The Bollywood grapevine has been abuzz these past few weeks with rumors of hottest couples in town. We are talking about Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt and we waited to see if either actor denied the link up, Ranbir dropped the bomb just now that’s its true. The actor commented on the brand new relationship in recent interviews with GQ saying “it’s really new right now, and I don’t want to over speaking now it needs time”.
The rumors started when the couple came together at Sonam Kapoor wedding reception. Before that Ranbir, mother flow to Bulgaria to celebrate alias 25th birthday with her. Fans took it as a close relationship with Kapoor family. Ranbir is currently doing press for the upcoming film, Sanju, and will be seen in Brahmastra, opposite Alia Bhatt.
Alia Bhatt did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. When she was at the age of 4, she was enrolled in Shiamak Davar’s dancing school. Alia made her first on-screen appearance in 1999 as a child artist in the Bollywood film Sangharsh, in which she played the role of young Preity Zinta.
Alia Bhatt got her first lead role as an actress in the film Student of the Year in the year 2012. She was signed among 400 girls who gave audition for this film Student of the year. Karan Johar offered her this role but before that, Karan told her to lose her weight if she wanted to feature in this film. Alia was initially shocked when she heard these words from him but she then accepted this challenge and lost around 16 kg weight in just three months. The film received positive reviews from the audience.
Even though she comes from a wealthy family, she makes out of living with her own money. She hasn’t yet inherited her family wealth. She owns a few exotic cars including a Mercedes ML, an Audi Q5, an Audi A6, and a BMW 3 Series, all of which she bought from her own savings.
Alia lives in a luxury home in Juhu Suburbs, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India which is near to her parents home.
- She holds British citizenship.
- She drinks alcohol occasionally.
- Alia launched her own fashion label and her products are sold on Jabong.com, an online shopping portal.
- She also founded the ecological initiative, named, CoExist.
- Alia was born to a Gujarati-Hindu father and a Kashmiri-German-Muslim mother.
- Being brought up in a film-background family, she wanted to become an actress when she was just 2 years old.
- She was first seen as a child artist in the film Sanghrash (1999).
- She never wanted her debut film to be directed or produced by her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- Earlier, she used to be overweight, but for the demand of a glamours role in her debut film Student of the Year (2012), she lost around 16 kg of weight after getting trained by a personal trainer for 3 months under a strict diet.
- She beat 400 girls at the auditions to get the lead role in Student of the Year.
- In 2014, she turned singer and sang Sooha Saaha, a soundtrack in the film Highway.
- Earlier, she was a non-vegetarian, but in 2015, she turned vegetarian.
- She is an animal lover and has done campaigning for PETA to raise awareness about homeless animals.
- She is scared of darkness, and that’s why she sleeps at night with lights on.
- She prefers to drink cold beverages over hot ones.
- She has a habit of smelling her fingers.
- She writes a diary every night.
- She is a lazy person and can sleep for more than 12 hours at a stretch.
- Believe it or not, but she likes to use men’s perfumes only.
- She has a god-gifted flexible body and can twist her body parts very easily.
- She gets very nervous while traveling by air.
- She can’t afford to have a meal without curd as she is so addicted to it.
- For several years, she has been shooting for Indian photographer Dabboo Ratnani’s Celebrity Calendar.
Above all the facts about her lifestyle is very true and collected on the behalf of our research team. you can also enjoy other celebrities life story and latest news and rumors about them. Stay tuned with us to know more about celebrities.