Juhi Parmar is an Indian celebrity who works in the entertainment industry. She is a TV anchor, actress, singer and dancer and is most notably known for playing the role of “Kumkum” in the popular soap opera Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. She is also known for being a highly versatile actress experimenting with a wide variety of roles both in television and on the big screen.
She has won various television awards and was also named Miss Rajasthan in the late 90s. She is the winner of the fifth season of the reality television show Bigg Boss that aired on Colors TV. She currently appears In Colors TV’s High Rated Show Shani.
Juhi Parmar was born on 14 December 1980 (Age 37 years) in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. Her father name is Devendra and mother Hemlata. Later she was raised in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Ethnically she was from Rajasthani background married to Gujarati businessman Sachin Shroff. They were married on 15 February 2009. The couple has a daughter, Samaira Shroff, born on 27 January 2013. In early January 2018, Parmar confirmed that they had recently filed for divorce. Her interest in acting grew after she saw her uncle, Dhirendra Parmar who is an actor.
She was impressed by his uncle’s ability in acting. Very soon, she grew strong interest in acting and decided to build her career in it. Juhi Parmar is an Indian Television Actress, Singer, Anchor, Dancer. She is a Very Beautiful and most popular Indian personality. Juhi Parmar Established herself as a leading actress of the country. She has been acted in many Fiction Shows and TV Reality Show.
Juhi Parmar made her screen debut in Serial Jee Sahab (1998). Juhi Parmar rose to famous for Role as Kumkum/ Chanda/Krishna in TV series Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2002-2009). Apart from TV series, Juhi Parmar participated many Reality Shows. In the year 2005, she got another big opportunity with the famous TV serial “Kyun ki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi”.
Some of the other serials that she acted in were “Tere Ishq Mein”, “Ye Chanda Kanoon Hai”. Later in 2015, she acted in the serial “Santoshi Maa” as the character Ridhima. There is another big achievement in her life apart from these serials. She won Miss Rajasthan title in the year 2013.
Juhi Parmar’s father is Devendra Parmar and her mother is Henlata Parmar. She has a sister named Hina Parmar. Juhi Parmar married to Actor & Businessman Sachin Shroff on 15 February 2009. The couple has a daughter named Samaira Shroff. Juhi Parmar is Hindu by Religion and Her Star Sign is Sagittarius & Nationality Indian.
She is very beautiful and got an amazing figure. Her height is 5 feet 4 inch/ 162 cm and weight 58 kilograms/ 128 lbs. Her Body Measurements are 35-27-38. Juhi Parmar Bra Size 35B, Waist 27 Inches, and Hip 38 Inches. Her Feet Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Juhi Parmar has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
- Juhi belongs to Gujarati family.
- She started her acting career in 1998 by playing the role of child Samidha in the TV show Woh.
- In 2002, she featured in the song Madhur Milan from the telefilm Madhur Milan for ETV Hindi.
- In 1999, she won the title of Miss Rajasthan.
- In 2005, she won the Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Actress in a lead role for the TV show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- Apart from acting, she has also hosted various reality shows like Amul Star Voice of India (2007), Chhote Miyan (2008-2009), and Allah Tero Naam Ishwar Tero Naam (2009).
- Her first crush was superstar Salman Khan.
- She has worked in several advertisements such as Noga Juice, United Cookers, Tanishq, Argil Tiles, Kutchina products, Supreme Detergent, Seylon Tea, Tata Sky, Diya online, etc.
- Juhi has also worked in Pakistani TV shows like Pehchan and Tere Ishq Mein.
- She is the winner of reality shows- Comedy Circus Season 2 along with V.I.P. (Vijay Ishwarlal Pawar) and Bigg Boss Season 5.
- She fought many times with Amar Upadhyay in the reality TV show Big Boss Season 5
- She loves Chinese and Italian food
- Green chilies and achaars are a must with her meals.
- She drinks very less water.