Urvashi Rautela is an Indian model and actress. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Singh Saab the Great (2013), followed by Sanam Re (2016), Great Grand Masti (2016), Kaabil (2017) and Hate Story 4 (2018). She was born on 25 February 1994 in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. She was the winner of the Miss Diva-2015. Apart from it she was the winner of the Miss Universe India 2012, also winner Miss Tourism Queen of the Year. Read more to get to know more about her!!
Urvashi Rautela was born on 25th February 1994. Her father is Manwar Singh Rautela and her mother is Meera Rautela both are involved in business. She did her schooling at DAV School, Kotdwar. She completed her college education at Gargi College, New Delhi. She completed her diploma in acting at New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents. She has a younger brother Yashraj.
Born and brought up in Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, Urvashi had an extremely stimulating childhood. Urvashi attended Bloomingvale Public School, St Joseph’s Convent Public school, and University of Delhi until she finally got admitted to Hindu college. Her international beauty pageant got her a 100% scholarship from New York Film academy but couldn’t go as she had already bagged her first film.
Urvashi Rautela is a very hot and sexy with perfect physique of 34-27-35 with a very tall height of 5’ 10”. She has very beautiful eyes which everyone is fond of.Color of her eyes are brown. She has black colored hairs. Her waist size is 27 inches and hip size is 35 inches. Urvashi Rautela’s Bra Size is 34B . She takes great care of her body and spends most of her time in gymming.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Urvashi Rautela’s Father Manvar Singh, a businessman and her mother Meera Singh, a businesswomen. She has a younger brother named Yash Rautela. She is Hindu by religion. Many years ago somebody says she had a boyfriend named his is Akash Ambani. But they did not say about their matter. She is very much busy with her career. So, she said, “No time to see about marriage and love”. She still single.
At the age of 15, Rautela got her first major break at Wills lifestyle India Fashion Week. She also won the title of Miss Teen India 2009. Apart from being a teen supermodel, she was also the show stopper for Lakme Fashion Week. Further, during her teenage years, she has walked the ramp at Amazon Fashion Week, Dubai FW, Bombay FW etc..She was also featured on many magazines cover pages.
She won many beauty contests like ‘Miss Teen India 2009′, ‘Indian Princess 2011’, ‘Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year 2011’ and ‘Miss Asian Supermodel 2011’. She was also crowned Miss Diva – 2015 and represented India at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant. Urvashi received many awards for Screen Awards, Filmfare Awards, Star Guild Awards, Zee Cine Awards, International Indian Film Academy Awards, Superstar of Tomorrow – Female, Star Debut of the Year (Female), Best Female Debut, Youth Icon Of The Year (2017). In 2018, she won the title of ‘Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe 2018’. She is the only actress who won the max no. of beauty titles in history ever. She started her acting career in 2013 from the Bollywood movie ‘Singh Saab the Great’. Urvashi Rautela worked many popular & commercial successful Hindi Movies such as “Bhaag Johnny (2015), Sanam Re (2016), Great Grand Masti (2016) and Kaabil (2017) etc. Urvashi Rautela also worked in three Music Videos such as Love Dose (2014) with Yo Yo Honey Singh, Laal Dupatta (2016) with Mika Singh & Anupama Raag and Gal Ban Gayi (2016) with Honey Singh, Vidyut Jammwal, Meet Bros and Neha Kakkar.
Rautela has always been extremely sensitive to the development of society. She has opened her own foundation called as Urvashi Rautela Foundation at a very young age. Through this, she has held many charity events, donated 25 lakhs to Uttarakhand flood victims, worked towards women’s rights & gender equality, been a part of safe driving campaigns, contributed to save the girl child initiatives, and helped environmental charities clean the banks of the Yamuna river in Agra as well as save animals. Apart from that, Urvashi has also promoted helmet awareness with actor Amit Sadh. She actively participated in the ‘Ride For Safety’ motorcycle rally and devoted her time to improving road safety in the country.
- Urvashi initially planned to do engineering and appeared for IIT exams, but due to participation in beauty contests, she got inclined towards the fashion industry.
- She won the Miss Diva 2015 Miss Universe India 2015, Miss Tourism Queen of The Year International 2011 World, Miss Asian Supermodel 2011.
- She received her acting training at New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop and Broadway Jazz.
- She founded “Urvashi Rautela Foundation” to help the needy in education, health & basic necessities.
- She supported the “Save the Cow Campaign”.
- It was Sushmita Sen who told her that she has the potential to win an international title.
- Before entering the beauty competitions she did various ad commercials like for many brands like Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG and Levi’s.
- Having gifted with such a good height, she was a good basketball player and played at the national level.
- If not an actress, she would have been an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer.